Monday, January 7, 2008

First Post!

For my digital scrapping creative team, I made some layouts with the kit Always a Princess by Christina Wall. Here they are! They feature Camie, Josie, and Chelsea. Photography for Camie and Josie's page by Heidi Porter. Caption: The only thing Camie likes better than dancing is getting her picture taken. Quote: "I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky..." -E.E. Cummings- "Girly is not my thing."

2 comments:

Priscilla said...

Like the layouts! I still haven't done a layout on my own yet! I was trying to do something similar with a premade template and I just can't figure out how to resize the pictures just right.

HeidiPorter said...

Hey thanks for the free ad. LOL! I love your stuff. I need to get back to my blogging. We've been so busy. COOL STUFF!